Python client for IBAN.com service
Python client for IBAN.com API
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://ibancom.readthedocs.io.
- IBAN validation
- IBAN bank data details
Tests will be automatically run by travis on commit to master.
They can also be executed locally using docker-compose by running `docker-compose up`
Check for upgradeable packages by running `docker-compose run --rm python pip-check`
Making a new release
[bumpversion](https://github.com/peritus/bumpversion) is used to manage releases.
Add your changes to the [HISTORY](./HISTORY.rst) and run docker-compose run –rm python bumpversion <major|minor|patch>, then push (including tags)
- Upgrade packages
- Remove Python 2.x support
- Add tests for Python 3.8
- Add checking againt SEPA supports for SCT, SDD, COR1, B2B and SCC
- Add imports in module __init__
- Improve the way of usage of the library by returning an IBAN object
- Add pytest-cov to run tests coverage with pytest
- Update contributing file and fix pep8 errors
- Updating README and documentation usage
- Remove python 2.6 from travis and setup.py
- Remove tests for python 2.6 and add tests for python 3.6.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ibancom-0.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ibancom-0.6.1.tar.gz (14.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for ibancom-0.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl