Library to connect and query information about electricmeters following REE protocol.
IEC-870-5-102 for REE Spanish Electric meters
Documentation about this protocol:
- C_AC_NA_2: Authentication (Already implemented on origin)
- C_CI_NU_2: Read integrated totals incremental values (Already implemented on origin)
- M_IT_TK_2: Answer to C_CI_NU_2 (Already implemented on origin)
- C_CI_NT_2: Read integrated totals absolute values
- M_IT_TG_2: Answer to C_CI_NT_2
- C_FS_NA_2: Finish session (Already implemented on origin)
- C_TI_NA_2: Read current date and time
- M_TI_TA_2: Answer to C_TI_NA_2
- C_RD_NA_2: Read manufacturer and device identifiers
- P_MP_NA_2: Answer to C_RD_NA_2
- C_TA_VC_2: Read metering information Current values
- M_TA_VC_2: Answer to C_TA_VC_2
- C_TA_VM_2: Read metering information Saved values
- M_TA_VM_2: Answer to C_TA_VM_2
- C_CB_UN_2: (optional) Read integrated totals incremental values. With blocks choices. Similar to C_CI_NU_2.
- M_IB_TK_2: Answer to C_CB_UN_2
- C_CS_TA_2: Set date and time of meter (sincro). Use this ASDU as a response
- C_PC_NA_2: Read contracted powers
- M_PC_NA_2: Answer to C_PC_NA_2
History of this project
Initial project was writen by Javier de la Puente and was called reeprotocol . Then GISCE-TI started working on it and implemented Ip Layer, base changes and new ASDUs. With that we put this library in production 🚀! Our working speed was different from the main repo pace so we started a new project forked from the original. You can see the issue with the history here.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iec870ree-0.7.0.tar.gz (28.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|