Library to connect and query information about electricmeters following REE protocol.
IEC-870-5-102 for REE Spanish Electric meters
Documentation about this protocol:
- C_AC_NA_2: Authentication (Already implemented on origin)
- C_CI_NU_2: Read integrated totals incremental values (Already implemented on origin)
- M_IT_TK_2: Answer to C_CI_NU_2 (Already implemented on origin)
- C_CI_NT_2: Read integrated totals absolute values
- M_IT_TG_2: Answer to C_CI_NT_2
- C_FS_NA_2: Finish session (Already implemented on origin)
- C_TI_NA_2: Read current date and time
- M_TI_TA_2: Answer to C_TI_NA_2
- C_RD_NA_2: Read manufacturer and device identifiers
- P_MP_NA_2: Answer to C_RD_NA_2
- C_TA_VC_2: Read metering information Current values
- M_TA_VC_2: Answer to C_TA_VC_2
- C_TA_VM_2: Read metering information Saved values
- M_TA_VM_2: Answer to C_TA_VM_2
- C_CB_UN_2: (optional) Read integrated totals incremental values. With blocks choices. Similar to C_CI_NU_2.
- M_IB_TK_2: Answer to C_CB_UN_2
- C_CS_TA_2: Set date and time of meter (sincro). Use this ASDU as a response
- C_PC_NA_2: Read contracted powers
- M_PC_NA_2: Answer to C_PC_NA_2
History of this project
Initial project was writen by Javier de la Puente and was called reeprotocol . Then GISCE-TI started working on it and implemented Ip Layer, base changes and new ASDUs. With that we put this library in production 🚀! Our working speed was different from the main repo pace so we started a new project forked from the original. You can see the issue with the history here.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iec870ree-0.4.2.tar.gz (25.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|