Python interface to IEU GWAS database API
Perform fast queries in Python against a massive database of complete GWAS summary data
The IEU GWAS database comprises over 10,000 curated, QC'd and harmonised complete GWAS summary datasets and can be queried using an API. See here for documentation on the API itself. This Python package package is a wrapper to make generic calls to the API, plus convenience functions for specific queries.
See ieugwaspy documentation for details of how to use this package.
pip install ieugwaspy
- Get meta data about specific or all studies
- Obtain the top hits (with on the fly clumping as an option) from each of the GWAS datasets. Clumping and significance thresholds can be specified
- Obtain the summary results of specific variants across specific studies. LD-proxy lookups are performed automatically if a specific variant is absent from a study
- Perform PheWAS (look up all associations for a variant)
- Convert between chromosome:position and rsids and getting annotations
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ieugwaspy-0.1.8-py3-none-any.whl (7.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ieugwaspy-0.1.8.tar.gz (5.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ieugwaspy-0.1.8-py3-none-any.whl