Manage your .gitignore with ease!
Add a language exclusion list
- You can add multiple languages to the exclusions list, just make sure they're listed on the supported list.
Append a language to the exclusion list
- You don't have to overwrite your current exclusion list, if you have added Python and SublimeText before then you can go right ahead and append Ruby to it.
Show supported languages
- Supported list of languages by gitignore.io, you can easily grep this data if you need to find a determined language.
Verbose for the paranoids
- And if you're paranoid enough or just like to see more data displayed on your terminal, well, check the
How to contribute
- Fork it
- Make changes
- Make a pull request to the develop branch.
Like the project?
If you like the project and would like to chip in a dolar or two, go ahead and do it here.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ignorio-0.2.4-py3-none-any.whl (5.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ignorio-0.2.4.tar.gz (4.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|