Generic OCF resource agents
|Keywords:||python, OCF, resource agents, framework, pacemaker,|
Inqbus.ocf.generic is a framework that helps you writing OCF compatible resource agents for e.g. the Pacemaker failover management system.
The inqbus.ocf.generic framework keeps away from you the gory details you have to go into writing an OCF compatible resource agent. Powerfull base classes bring to you:
- support of the complete set of OCF exitcodes and their respective business logik
- OCF Paramter classes for integer, string, etc. values
- predefined generic OCF handlers (meta-data, validate)
- the generation of the XML meta data is done for you automagically
- easy addition of handlers for e.g. start/stop/status
- inheritance of resource agents: encapsulate agent business logic and share it among similiar reasource agents
The documentation of the inqbus.ocf.generic API is still in progress. Please refere in the meanwhile to inqbus.ocf.agents which is a good example of using inqbus.ocf.generic.
This software is work in progress. Please help us to improve it: https://bitbucket.org/inqbus/inqbus.ocf.generic
This software is licensed under the New BSD License. See the LICENSE.txt file in the top distribution directory for the full license text.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|inqbus.ocf.generic-0.1-py2.6.egg (35.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Nov 29, 2011|
|inqbus.ocf.generic-0.1.tar.gz (9.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 29, 2011|