Celery module for Invenio.
Celery distributed task queue module for Invenio.
Invenio-Celery is a small discovery layer that takes care of discovering and loading tasks from other Invenio modules, as well as providing configuration defaults for Celery usage in Invenio. Invenio-Celery relies on Flask-CeleryExt for integrating Flask and Celery with application factories.
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-celery.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.2.4 (released 2022-02-02)
- Changed version bounds on Celery to 5.1-5.3.
Version 1.2.3 (released 2021-10-18)
- Changed version bounds on Celery to 5.1-5.2 (v4.x has reached end of life August 2021), and there’s no new LTS release yet.
Version 1.2.2 (released 2020-12-09)
- Removes the pytest-celery dependency as the package is still in prerelease and it only affects tests. If you are using Celery 5 you may need to enable the pytest celery plugin - see https://docs.celeryproject.org/en/stable/userguide/testing.html#enabling
Version 1.2.1 (released 2020-09-28)
- Change version bounds on Celery to 4.4 to 5.1.
- Adds dependency on pytest-celery which now installs the celery_config pytest fixture.
Version 1.2.0 (released 2020-03-05)
- added dependency on invenio-base to centralise package management
Version 1.1.3 (released 2020-02-21)
- Removed redundant version specifier for Celery dependency.
Version 1.1.2 (released 2020-02-17)
- Unpinned Celery version to allow support of Celery 4.4
Version 1.1.1 (released 2019-11-19)
- pinned version of celery lower than 4.3 due to Datetime serialization issues
Version 1.1.0 (released 2019-06-21)
- Changed the msgpack-python dependency to msgpack. Please first uninstall msgpack-python before installing the new msgpack dependency (pip uninstall msgpack-python).
Version 1.0.1 (released 2018-12-06)
- Adds support for Celery v4.2. Technically this change is backward incompatible because it is no longer possible to load tasks from bare modules (e.g. mymodule.py in the Python root). This is a constraint imposed by Celery v4.2. We however do not known of any cases where bare modules have been used, and also this design is discouraged so we are not flagging it as a backward incompatible change, in order to have the change readily available for current Invenio version.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2018-03-23)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for invenio_celery-1.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl