Invenio module that implements OAI-PMH server.
Invenio module that implements an OAI-PMH server.
Further documentation is available on https://invenio-oaiserver.readthedocs.io/
Version 1.4.2 (released 2022-05-23)
- Adds support for Flask v2.1
Version 1.4.1 (released 2022-03-01)
- Fixes marshmallow deprecation warning.
Version 1.4.0 (released 2022-02-22)
- OAI-PMH sets reimplementation via percolator queries during result fetching.
- Removes Python 2.7 support.
- Resumption token argument fixes.
Version 1.3.0 (released 2021-10-20)
- Unpin Flask version.
Version 1.2.2 (released 2021-09-17)
- Adds support for more easily integrating the OAI-PMH server in InvenioRDM.
- Adds new configuration variables for dependency injection of search class, ID fetcher, record getter tec.
- The release is fully backward compatibility and does not change any behaviour.
- Fixes a bug with Elasticsearch 7 causing invalid OAI-PMH output for the resumption token.
Version 1.2.1 (released 2021-07-12)
- Adds german translations
Version 1.2.0 (released 2020-03-17)
- Removes support for python 2.7
- Centralises management of Flask dependency via invenio-base
Version 1.1.2 (released 2019-07-19)
- fixes default config OAISERVER_QUERY_PARSER_FIELDS
- changes celery support module to invenio-celery
Version 1.1.1 (released 2019-07-31)
- Added support for Marshmallow v2 and v3.
Version 1.1.0 (released 2019-07-31)
- Added support for Eleasticsearch v7
Version 1.0.3 (released 2019-02-15)
- Pins marshmallow package to <3 in preparation for upcoming v3.0.0 release which will break compatibility.
Version 1.0.2 (released 2019-01-10)
- Improved performance of the Identify verb response by fetching earliest record date from Elasticsearch.
Version 1.0.1 (released 2018-12-14)
Version 1.0.0 (released 2018-03-23)
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for invenio_oaiserver-1.4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl