Library for connecting to iobeam, the data analysis platform for the Internet of Things (IoT).
iobeam is a data platform for connected devices.
This is a Python library for sending data to iobeam. For more information on the iobeam, please check our our documentation.
Please note that we are currently invite-only. You will need an invite to generate a valid token and use our APIs. (Sign up here for an invite.)
07/15/16 - v0.11.0
- Client will reuse a DataStore with the same columns when using createDataStore if it exists (rather than create a duplicate)
06/01/16 - v0.10.5
- Clients will reuse HTTP connections more intelligently
05/27/16 - v0.10.4
- Fix publishing/build process to include all dependencies
03/24/16 - v0.10.3
- Work with both base64 and base64url tokens
03/14/16 - v0.10.2
- Check that series names are not empty strings
03/07/16 - v0.10.1
- Library checks that device ID is valid with regex [a-zA-Z0-9:_-]+ instead of error from server
02/01/16 - v0.10.0
- Error messages from the server are now included in stacktrace output
- Errors during refreshing tokens now raise an UnknownCodeError
01/28/16 - v0.9.7
- Rejects reserved column names, case-insensitive
01/27/16 - v0.9.6
- Add additional reserved column name: ‘all’
- Fix error with when manually adding DataStore to a client (not recommended)
01/26/16 - v0.9.5
- Raise ValueError if DataStore contains reserved column names: time, time_offset
01/08/16 - v0.9.4
- Remove accidental dependency on pypandoc when installing from sources
12/22/15 - v0.9.2
- registerOrSetId() now accepts optional deviceName argument
12/18/15 - v0.9.1
- IMPORTANT: The client now correctly tracks batches it has seen before so subsequent calls to send() do not send nothing.
- Documentation fixes
12/16/15 - v0.9.0
- Adding data should now be done via the new iobeam.createDataStore(columns) method, which allows you to track multiple streams of data in one object.
- Internally, old methods involving DataPoints and DataSeries have been converted to use DataStores.
- Additional documentation provided here.
12/02/15 - v0.8.0
- Automatic refresh of project tokens when they are expired. It is recommended that you update as soon as possible to avoid breakage.
- bugfix: device ids are no longer allowed to be non-strings when registering
10/20/15 - v0.7.0
- IMPORTANT: previously sent data points were being kept and sent on subsequent sends, this has been fixed
- Query assumes time values given in to/from are same unit as when it is initialized
10/13/15 - v0.6.0
- Timestamp: changed type param name to unit in constructor
- utils: Adds a check for whether this is python2 or 3
- New Error for duplicate ids
- New registerOrSetId() added to iobeam.ClientBuilder to allow you to register a name, or if it already exists, set the client to use that id.
10/05/15 - v0.5.2
- Fix missing return for iobeam.makeQuery()
10/02/15 - v0.5.1
- Use persistent connections for HTTP to improve performance
- Rename iobeam.MakeQuery() to iobeam.makeQuery()
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|iobeam-0.11.0-py2-none-any.whl (24.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|iobeam-0.11.0-py35-none-any.whl (24.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py35|
|iobeam-0.11.0-py3-none-any.whl (24.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|iobeam-0.11.0.tar.gz (17.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|