iommi is a high level framework built on django
iommi is a toolkit to build web apps faster. It’s built on Django but goes a lot further.
- forms: that feel familiar, but can handle growing complexity better than Djangos forms
- tables: that are powerful out of the box and scale up to arbitrary complexity
- a system to compose parts:, like forms, menus, and tables, into bigger pages
- tools that will speed up your development like live edit, jump to code, great feedback for missing select/prefetch related, a profiler, and more.
- great error messages when you make a mistake
class IndexPage(Page): title = html.h1('Supernaut') welcome_text = 'This is a discography of the best acts in music!' artists = Table(auto__model=Artist, page_size=5) albums = Table( auto__model=Album, page_size=5, ) tracks = Table(auto__model=Album, page_size=5) urlpatterns = [ path('', IndexPage().as_view()), ]
This creates a page with three separate tables, a header and some text:
For more examples, see the examples project.
See getting started.
You need to have tox installed then:
make venv source env/bin/activate make test make test-docs
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size iommi-3.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (210.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size iommi-3.2.2.tar.gz (120.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for iommi-3.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl