Parallel testing of IP addresses and domains in python.
Parallel testing of IP addresses and domains in python. Reads IP addresses and domains from a CSV file and gives two lists of accessible and inaccessible ones.
- Compatible with both Python 2 and 3.
- Testing of IPs and domains is done in parallel.
- By default there are 4 Workers.
- All Workers work on an input Queue and a output Queue.
- verbose - if true, ping output will be displayed.
- output - json or csv
Currently Windows and Linux are supported.
Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 IPs, and domain names.
# Examples 127.0.0.1 ::1 localhost
$ pip install ippy
# Create IPpy instance ippt = ippy.Ippy() # Set config - verbose, output, num_workers # verbose - True or False # output - csv or json ippt.set_config(True, 'csv', 4) # Set Input File ippt.set_file(file='ip_list.csv') # Run IPpy ippt.run() # Get Results output = ippt.result() print(output)
To run the tests, first install tox
$ pip install tox
then run tox from the project root directory.