Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic-inspector/
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/944
- Downloads: https://tarballs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ironic_inspector-10.6.0-py3-none-any.whl (255.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ironic-inspector-10.6.0.tar.gz (314.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for ironic_inspector-10.6.0-py3-none-any.whl