Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-inspector
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/944
- Downloads: https://tarballs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ironic_inspector-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (219.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|ironic-inspector-9.0.0.tar.gz (262.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|