Hardware introspection for OpenStack Bare Metal
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given it’s power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-inspector
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector
- Downloads: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ironic-inspector
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-inspector/latest/
- Python client library and CLI tool: python-ironic-inspector-client (documentation).
ironic-inspector was called ironic-discoverd before version 2.0.0.
For information on any current or prior version, see the release notes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ironic_inspector-6.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (188.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Oct 27, 2017|
|ironic-inspector-6.1.0.tar.gz (213.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 27, 2017|