Core entries for islex dictionary.
ISLE pronunciation dictionary core entries
Data package containing core entries of the ISLE dictionary (those with part-of-speech-tags, excluding named-entities).
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://islex-core.readthedocs.io.
- Core entries from the ISLE dictionary (those that have a part-of-speech tag or a morphological analysis and are not exclusively NNP or NNPS.
- See also the NNP[S] types in islex-entities and the remainder in islex-periphery.
- First git checkin of core data.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|islex_core-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (631.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 26, 2016|