Core entries for islex dictionary.
ISLE pronunciation dictionary peripheral entries
Data package containing peripheral entries of the ISLE dictionary (those without part-of-speech-tags, not labeled as named-entities).
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://islex-periphery.readthedocs.io.
- Entries from the ISLE dictionary that have no POS tag or morphological analysis whatsoever.
- See also named-entities in islex-entities and the islex-core packages.
0.1.0 (27 July 2016)
- First git checkin of peripheral ISLE entries, with configuration managed upstream.
- deployed with automatic push to pypi by travis.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|islex_periphery-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.7 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 27, 2016|
|islex-periphery-0.1.0.tar.gz (1.7 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 27, 2016|