Twitter bootstrap 3 based z3c.form and widgets for Zope3. This package also
offers the z3c.form improvements from p10.form and j01.jsonrpc.
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.5
- feature: update to bootstrap-select v1.7.2
- feature: update to autosize v3.0.8
- bugfix: prefix datepicker widget class and use bootstrap-datepicker. This
prevents to messup with the div.datepicker box.
- bugfix: catch TypeError based on broken absolutURL lookup. This can happen
if an error view or breadcrumb is not locatable.
- bugfix: added missing WidgetMixin to MultiWidget.This was failing because of
the missing showRequired condition.
- feature: added showWidgetLabel and showKeyWidgetLabel options for disable
labels in multi widget
- feature: added widgetShowLabels and widgetShowRequireds to form mixin for
disable widget label and required elements at form level
- bugfix: changed widgetIgnoreRequiredOnExtracts to ignoreRequiredOnValidations
because the widget property name is called ignoreRequiredOnValidation
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.4
- feature: remove shadow and transition
- feature: support ordered select widget if j01.selectordered package is
- feature: implemented default widget and widget template setup usable for
doc test setup where we need widgets and don’t have a full zcml basedtesting
- feature: improve styles and added more variables
- added more samples to j01.demo (not in this package, see j01.demo package)
- switch to improved j01.jsonrpc implementation and support p01.testbrowser
- feature: added MultiWidget
- changed form and MultiWidget row class to widget-row for better compatibility
with twitter bootstrap where row is used for the layout grid
- moved j01.form.demo to j01.demo package which provides a full zope server
setup and some demo pages
- feature: support new browser history api attributes given from j01.jsonrpc
- feature: ensure default form name and id if an empty prefix get used.
This makes button click handler working with an empty form prefix. Usable for
simple login form handling.
- bugfix: fix missing updateWidgets call. Only updateWidgets from super class
- implemented new button concept based on new j01.jsonrpc.btn implementation.
Use buttons from btn module instead of jsbutton.
- removed p01.form configuration
- initial release
- enhanced z3c.form widgtes and form classes supporting form-control as input
css class. The form-control class is used as marker for twitter bootstrap 3
form fields/controls. This makes it simple to use with twitter bootstrap 3 but
could also get used with your own css styles. The j01.form package also
provides a radio/checkbox widget using overlay icons and styles for
rendering nicer radio and checkbox controls. Other enhanced widgets provide
nicer select and multi select rendering.
- implemented html5 input widgets
- use new p01.schema package supporting html5 schema fields
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.