Twitter bootstrap 3 based z3c.form and widgets for Zope3. This package also
offers the z3c.form improvements from p10.form and j01.jsonrpc.
- bugfix: fix broken select_display.pt tal markup
- feature: implemented getLabel method in checkbox widget. This allows use to
render enhanced labels including links and more. This is usefull for custom
single checkbox widgets e.g. render a href link to the AGB etc.
- bugfix: fix ignoreRequest setup. Since there is no concept for apply the
ignoreRequest value per field, we need to apply the ignoreRequest value
on the widget. But since the widget update call will setup the widget and
also call the widget update method, we need to apply the ignoreRequest
value after this widget update call and call the update method again.
Since the ignoreRequest per field/widget concept was broken, we also changed
the applyIgnoreRequest to applyWidgetIgnoreRequest.
- reorganize less files and support better support for reuse the files in other
projects. The generated css files and original less files provide the same
code as before. We just added another indirection and moved the real less
code to a folder called source and removed every include in this source
- feature: new layout mixin helper class offering html and body element id and
css class mixins in page and forms.
- feature: update to autosize 3.0.17
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.5
- feature: update to bootstrap-select v1.7.2
- feature: update to autosize v3.0.8
- bugfix: prefix datepicker widget class and use bootstrap-datepicker. This
prevents to messup with the div.datepicker box.
- bugfix: catch TypeError based on broken absolutURL lookup. This can happen
if an error view or breadcrumb is not locatable.
- bugfix: added missing WidgetMixin to MultiWidget.This was failing because of
the missing showRequired condition.
- feature: added showWidgetLabel and showKeyWidgetLabel options for disable
labels in multi widget
- feature: added widgetShowLabels and widgetShowRequireds to form mixin for
disable widget label and required elements at form level
- bugfix: changed widgetIgnoreRequiredOnExtracts to ignoreRequiredOnValidations
because the widget property name is called ignoreRequiredOnValidation
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.4
- feature: remove shadow and transition
- feature: support ordered select widget if j01.selectordered package is
- feature: implemented default widget and widget template setup usable for
doc test setup where we need widgets and don’t have a full zcml basedtesting
- feature: improve styles and added more variables
- added more samples to j01.demo (not in this package, see j01.demo package)
- switch to improved j01.jsonrpc implementation and support p01.testbrowser
- feature: added MultiWidget
- changed form and MultiWidget row class to widget-row for better compatibility
with twitter bootstrap where row is used for the layout grid
- moved j01.form.demo to j01.demo package which provides a full zope server
setup and some demo pages
- feature: support new browser history api attributes given from j01.jsonrpc
- feature: ensure default form name and id if an empty prefix get used.
This makes button click handler working with an empty form prefix. Usable for
simple login form handling.
- bugfix: fix missing updateWidgets call. Only updateWidgets from super class
- implemented new button concept based on new j01.jsonrpc.btn implementation.
Use buttons from btn module instead of jsbutton.
- removed p01.form configuration
- initial release
- enhanced z3c.form widgtes and form classes supporting form-control as input
css class. The form-control class is used as marker for twitter bootstrap 3
form fields/controls. This makes it simple to use with twitter bootstrap 3 but
could also get used with your own css styles. The j01.form package also
provides a radio/checkbox widget using overlay icons and styles for
rendering nicer radio and checkbox controls. Other enhanced widgets provide
nicer select and multi select rendering.
- implemented html5 input widgets
- use new p01.schema package supporting html5 schema fields
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.