Enhanced zope 3 form with jsonrpc, history and a lot more
Twitter bootstrap 3 based z3c.form and widgets for Zope3. This package also offers the z3c.form improvements from p10.form and j01.jsonrpc.
- switch to new layout style concept. Replace old bootstrap 3 and 4 styles with new independent layout styles.
- headsup: reflect changes in j01.select2 which got updated to version 4.0.*. Some global declarations imported from j01.select2 got removed in j01.select2. Please review sour Select2 widget implementations and adjust them to the new Selet2 Version 4.0.* and up.
- bugfix: fix issues with latest z3c.form py3 changes. Ensure that the ordered dict used in buttons get initialized.
- feature: added DDSlick select widget including an optional widget using MCustomScrollbar.
- feature: added getPromptSingleSelect2Widget providing no value and force selecting a value via widget prompt option.
- bugfix: fix missing _type in password widget
- bugfix: don’t render not checked checkbox items in hidden mode
- bugfix: fix tal markup for different display widgets
- feature: added ProxyWidget supporting multiple ‘:’ as separator between key value. The first : is used as key, value separator. Any following ‘:’ get joined as value e.g. <proto>:<host:port>
- feature: added j01.rater widget. But only if j01.rater package is installed. There is no new dependency. It’s just conditinal and provides the coorect j01.form input and layout templates.
- feature: added m01.gmap widget. But only if m01.gmap package is installed. There is no new dependency. It’s just conditinal and provides the coorect j01.form input and layout templates.
- feature: added showNoValueItem option for RadioWidget. This option allows to render an additional “No value” item for select None as value. This can get enabled if the schema defines required=False. If schema required=True is defined, you need to add None as valid value to your source or vocabulary and adjust the schema messing_value to something else then None for make None a valid value. By default, the showNoValueItem is set to False and forces not rendering “No value” as option for not required fields.
- feature: added structure to widget description. This allows to render html as widget description. Take care if you do some wired things with the widget and render custom user input in the widget description. Because this whould not be safe and could lead in a cross site injection. But normaly this is save if you control the translation process and only render schema field description as widget description.
- feature: added bootstrap 3 DateTimePickerWidget. This widget is available if the j01.datetimepicker package is installed
- bugfix: make sure we don’t apply widget changes for widgets defined in widgetIgnoreContexts in applyChanges method
- bugfix: adjust ignoreRequiredOnValidations implementation. use new J01FieldWidgets and make sure that the ignoreRequiredOnValidation will not get override by the default FieldWidgets ignoreRequiredOnExtract attribute
- security: remove structure for widget label in checkbox widget and widget layout template. Make sure widget label can’t get used for a script injection. This is only relevant if you implement persistent widgets or the translator provides unsecure code.
- feature: implemented custom FieldWidgets (J01FieldWidgets) which reflects the form field/widget conditions like widgetRequireds, widgetIgnoreRequests, ignoreRequiredOnValidations
- feature: implemented widgetIgnoreApplyChanges and customized applyChanges method which is able to ignore apply data handling for fields defined in widgetIgnoreApplyChanges. This is usefull if a field should get ignored in applyChanges because we handled them with a different button handler
- bugfix: support no value in RadioWidget
- bugfix: fix broken select_display.pt tal markup
- feature: implemented getLabel method in checkbox widget. This allows use to render enhanced labels including links and more. This is usefull for custom single checkbox widgets e.g. render a href link to the AGB etc.
- bugfix: fix ignoreRequest setup. Since there is no concept for apply the ignoreRequest value per field, we need to apply the ignoreRequest value on the widget. But since the widget update call will setup the widget and also call the widget update method, we need to apply the ignoreRequest value after this widget update call and call the update method again. Since the ignoreRequest per field/widget concept was broken, we also changed the applyIgnoreRequest to applyWidgetIgnoreRequest.
- reorganize less files and support better support for reuse the files in other projects. The generated css files and original less files provide the same code as before. We just added another indirection and moved the real less code to a folder called source and removed every include in this source files.
- feature: new layout mixin helper class offering html and body element id and css class mixins in page and forms.
- feature: update to autosize 3.0.17
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.5
- feature: update to bootstrap-select v1.7.2
- feature: update to autosize v3.0.8
- bugfix: prefix datepicker widget class and use bootstrap-datepicker. This prevents to messup with the div.datepicker box.
- bugfix: catch TypeError based on broken absolutURL lookup. This can happen if an error view or breadcrumb is not locatable.
- bugfix: added missing WidgetMixin to MultiWidget.This was failing because of the missing showRequired condition.
- feature: added showWidgetLabel and showKeyWidgetLabel options for disable labels in multi widget
- feature: added widgetShowLabels and widgetShowRequireds to form mixin for disable widget label and required elements at form level
- bugfix: changed widgetIgnoreRequiredOnExtracts to ignoreRequiredOnValidations because the widget property name is called ignoreRequiredOnValidation
- feature: update to bootstrap v3.3.4
- feature: remove shadow and transition
- feature: support ordered select widget if j01.selectordered package is available
- feature: implemented default widget and widget template setup usable for doc test setup where we need widgets and don’t have a full zcml basedtesting setup.
- feature: improve styles and added more variables
- added more samples to j01.demo (not in this package, see j01.demo package)
- switch to improved j01.jsonrpc implementation and support p01.testbrowser
- feature: added MultiWidget
- changed form and MultiWidget row class to widget-row for better compatibility with twitter bootstrap where row is used for the layout grid
- moved j01.form.demo to j01.demo package which provides a full zope server setup and some demo pages
- feature: support new browser history api attributes given from j01.jsonrpc
- feature: ensure default form name and id if an empty prefix get used. This makes button click handler working with an empty form prefix. Usable for simple login form handling.
- bugfix: fix missing updateWidgets call. Only updateWidgets from super class was called.
- implemented new button concept based on new j01.jsonrpc.btn implementation. Use buttons from btn module instead of jsbutton.
- removed p01.form configuration
- initial release
- enhanced z3c.form widgtes and form classes supporting form-control as input css class. The form-control class is used as marker for twitter bootstrap 3 form fields/controls. This makes it simple to use with twitter bootstrap 3 but could also get used with your own css styles. The j01.form package also provides a radio/checkbox widget using overlay icons and styles for rendering nicer radio and checkbox controls. Other enhanced widgets provide nicer select and multi select rendering.
- implemented html5 input widgets
- use new p01.schema package supporting html5 schema fields
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size j01.form-4.0.0.tar.gz (138.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|