A Jumpcloud command line client
A command line client to manage Jumpcloud identify provider service.
pip install git+https://github.com/Sage-Bionetworks/jccli
Usage: jccli [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]... Run jccli. Options: -k, --key TEXT Jumpcloud API key -v, --verbosity LVL Either CRITICAL, ERROR, WARNING, INFO or DEBUG --version Show the version and exit. --help Show this message and exit. Commands: create-group Create a Jumpcloud group create-user Create a new Jumpcloud user delete-group Delete a Jumpcloud group delete-user Delete a jumpcloud user sync Sync Jumpcloud with a data file
Contributions are welcome.
Install these utilities:
As a pre-deployment step we syntatically validate our code and configurations with pre-commit.
Please install pre-commit, once installed the file validations will automatically
run on every commit. Alternatively you can manually execute the validations by running
pre-commit run --all-files.
Below are some handy resource links.
- Project Documentation
- Click is a Python package for creating beautiful command line interfaces in a composable way with as little code as necessary.
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation, written by Geog Brandl and licnsed under the BSD license.
- pytest helps you write better programs.
- GNU Make is a tool which controls the generation of executables and other non-source files of a program from the program's source files.
- zaro0508 - Initial work - github
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jccli-0.0.6.tar.gz (9.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|