Jersey Core Libraries
The Jersey Core libraries are primarily a set of extensions to the Twisted networking framework [http://twistedmatrix.com]. The following modules are provided:
- jersey.cli – Provides a framework for writing lightweight, pluggable
- Command Line utilities. Extends twisted.application.
- jersey.log – Extends twisted.python.log with additional logging methods
- and an Observer that can filter events based on log level.
- jersey.inet – Internet Address representations.
This software is distributed under a 3-Clause BSD license. See the LICENSE file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(42.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Egg||2.6||Nov 11, 2010|
(14.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Nov 11, 2010|