Jersey Core Libraries
The Jersey Core libraries are primarily a set of extensions to the Twisted networking framework [http://twistedmatrix.com]. The following modules are provided:
- jersey.cli – Provides a framework for writing lightweight, pluggable
- Command Line utilities. Extends twisted.application.
- jersey.log – Extends twisted.python.log with additional logging methods
- and an Observer that can filter events based on log level.
- jersey.inet – Internet Address representations.
This software is distributed under a 3-Clause BSD license. See the LICENSE file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jersey-0.1.5-py2.6.egg (42.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Nov 11, 2010|
|jersey-0.1.5.tar.gz (14.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 11, 2010|