Collection of Amazon AWS related scripts
This package contains a collection of Amazon Web Service related scripts e.g.
- jldsqsjob : wait for stdin trigger, dequeue msg(s) from SQS Q#1, send to stdout, requeue to SQS Q#2, delete msg(s) from Q#1
- jlds3upload : automated file upload to S3
- jlds3download : automated file download from S3
- jldrxsqs : receive from an SQS queue to JSON/string stdout (with optional stdin trigger)
- jldtxsqs : transmit on SQS JSON/string from stdin
- jldleader: distributed leader election protocol manager
- jlds3up : simple file upload to s3 with functionality to delete ‘old’ files
- jlds3list : listing files in an S3 bucket
- jldsdb: list, create and delete operations on SDB
- jldsdbget: retrieve entries in SDB
- jldsdbinsert: insert records in SDB
- jldsdbbatchinsert: batch insert records in SDB from file
The philosophy behind these scripts is:
- simplicity : each script only does 1 thing
- reporting : status & error reporting through stderr and (optionally) JSON stdout
- data driven : object in from src ==> object out to dst
- data flow : piping through stdin / stdout
Scripts can easily be “composed” through standard Linux piping :
jldrxsqs @config1.txt | some_other_command | jldtxsqs @config2.txt
The data format used is JSON.
Can be performed through options on the command line or using a file (use a leading @).
Changes history can be found at the project page: https://github.com/jldupont/jldaws
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jldaws-0.4.27.tar.gz (35.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size jldaws-0.4.27.zip (64.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|