A simple command line journal tool
jlv is an extremely straightforward command line app for keeping a journal on your local machine
Users who enjoy using the terminal and keeping personal information on their local machine
Starts up vim with an untitled entry
Starts up vim with an entry titled Birthday!
jlv "I had an amazing birthday!!"
Starts up vim with an entry titled I had an amazing birthday!!
- Opportunity to provide journal entry title before and after writing
- The journal entry title appears on the first line of every entry.
- The journal entry filename becomes "<title>.txt"
- If no title is given, the title becomes "untitled" and the filename becomes "untitled_YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM:SS"
- Each journal entry receives a "created YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM:SS" subheader
jlv -popens the previous journal entry with the cursor already on the last line
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jlv-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (5.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|jlv-0.0.2.tar.gz (4.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|