Jmbo competition app.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
- Add missing object footer to detail page.
- Cache templates.
- Apply changelist filters to competition entry export.
- Speed up competition entry export.
- Handle case where competition is edited after entries have been received.
- Export now handles unicode correctly.
- Do not display canonical image if content contains an image.
- Fixes CSV export crash when an attribute is None. Uses empty string when value is None.
- Redirect back to competition after login.
- CSV export of competition winners.
- Add an URL rule that yields prettier urls.
- Add migrations. If you have an existing installation then you must do
./bin/django migrate competition 0001 --fake.
- Clean up templates.
- Better packaging.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|jmbo_competition-0.1.8-py2.7.egg (49.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Nov 8, 2013|
|jmbo-competition-0.1.8.tar.gz (23.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Nov 8, 2013|