Job calculator utilities and command line application.
Job calculator utilities and command line application. Currently only supports python 3.5 or above, because of the use of type-hints.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://jobcalc.readthedocs.io.
- Configurable calculations for job costing.
- Command Line Interface
- Profit Margin calculation
- Supports Percentage Discounts
- Supports Hours and Hourly rate calculation’s
- Supports Monetary Deductions
- Work on finalizing the docs.
- Add more examples.
- Add Docker documentation.
- Add option to output to a file.
This package was created with Cookiecutter and the audreyr/cookiecutter-pypackage project template. This package uses Click for the command line interface, terminaltables for the Ascii table output, along with colorclass for color strings, wrapt for better decorators, and babel for currency formatting.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(40.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.5||Oct 4, 2016|
(1.3 MB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 4, 2016|