Jovian Python SDK
Share jupyter notebooks instantly with a single command directly within Jupyter. Learn more on https://www.jvn.io .
jovian python library.
pip install jovian --upgrade
Import the library into a Jupyter notebook.
commit command to capture and upload the Jupyter notebook and Python environment (Anaconda or pip).
You’ll be prompted for an API key, which you can generate by logging in here: https://jvn.io/login .
Once the notebook is uploaded successfully, you will get a shareable link to it. Other users can comment on parts of the notebook, and you'll get email notifications when they comment.
Since this is a beta release, the
jovian library has some limitations:
- The library requires Python 3.6 or above
- The library must be used inside a Jupyter notebook
- Commits might fail if you use the "Run All" feature in Jupyter
- Callbacks for Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and FastAI to record hyperparameters and metrics automatically
- Full support for Windows, Python 2.7+, non-Anaconda environments and
- Real time monitoring and email/Slack notifications for long running training jobs
- Check out and reproduce tracked experiments on any machine with a single command
For feedback, suggestions and feature requests, drop us a line at email@example.com .
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|jovian-0.1.42-py2-none-any.whl (16.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|jovian-0.1.42.tar.gz (12.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|