Jovian Python SDK
Jovian: Learning Platform for Data Science & ML.
Jovian is a platform for sharing and collaboraring on Jupyter notebooks and data science projects.
jovian-py is an open-source Python package for uploading your data science code, Jupyter notebooks, ML models, hyperparameters, metrics etc. to your Jovian account.
- Upload and share Jupyter Notebooks
- Reproduce Notebooks from Jovian
- Notebooks as version, view Diffs between versions
- Attaching utility files and model outputs with the Notebook
- Tracking Datasets, Hyperparameters and Metrics
- Comparing and Analyzing all the experiments
- Collaborate with teammates/colleagues
- Stay connected with your model training, live updates with Slack Notifications
- Embed Jupyter Notebooks and Cell upload on Jovian
pip install jovian --upgrade
If you get a
Permission deniederror, try installing with sudo permission (on Linux/Mac).
sudo pip install jovian --upgrade
Another alternative is to try installing with the
--userflag, but you’ll need to ensure that the target directory is added to your system
pip install jovian --upgrade --user
Visit Docs for more.
If you want to contribute to jovian(Python package), review the Contribution Page.
|Issues or Feature Request||Forum||Forum|
|Repository and Website||Repo||Website|
|Slack Discussions||Slack Invite|
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jovian-0.2.41-py2.py3-none-any.whl (68.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size jovian-0.2.41.tar.gz (42.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for jovian-0.2.41-py2.py3-none-any.whl