fanstatic jQuery UI.
This requires integration between your web framework and fanstatic, and making sure that the original resources (shipped in the resources directory in js.jqueryui) are published to some URL.
How to use?
You can import jQuery UI from js.jqueryui and need it where you want these resources to be included on a page:
>>> from js.jqueryui import jqueryui >>> jqueryui.need()
The themes in the jQuery UI themes distribution are included as well:
>>> from js.jqueryui import black_tie >>> black_tie.need()
In addition to the themes provided by jQuery UI itself, an experimental jQuery UI Bootstrap theme is included, that makes jQuery UI widgets look nice in a Twitter Bootstrap themed site:
>>> from js.jqueryui import bootstrap >>> bootstrap.need()
Also included are locales for the jQuery UI datepicker.
How to get the right locale for the current request depends on your web framework. In Pyramid you could e.g. do something like this:
from js.jqueryui import ui_datepicker_locales from pyramid.i18n import get_locale_name locale_name = get_locale_name(request) if locale_name in ui_datepicker_locales: ui_datepicker_locales[locale_name].need()
- Update to 1.10.3 (including new translations).
- Add minified versions of all translations.
- Add new resources: ui_menu, ui_spinner, ui_tooltip.
- Change the filenames of the separate effect resources to match those of the jQueryUI distribution.
- Update Twitter Bootstrap theme to 0.5.
- Update to 1.8.24
- Include experimental Twitter Bootstrap theme from http://addyosmani.github.com/jquery-ui-bootstrap/
- Add ui_datepicker_locales dictionary.
- Fix bug in download script where the result contents of jquery-ui.js was wrong.
- Update to 1.8.16
- A minified version of the rollup CSS file is now included for for all themes.
- Added the i18n resources.
- Update to 1.8.13.
- Update to 1.8.9.
- Add download script that downloads the default set of themeroller themes.
- Fix manifest to include i18n files.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size js.jqueryui-1.10.3.tar.gz (1.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|