Pure zero-dependency JSON-RPC 2.0 implementation
JSON-RPC Python is a lightweight WSGI micro framework for building web applications.
- Pure zero-dependency JSON-RPC 2.0 implementation.
- Simple and user-friendly API interface.
- 100% type annotated codebase.
- 100% test coverage, so it's production-ready.
Python 3.10 and above.
$ pip install jsonrpc-py
This project is licensed under the terms of the Apache License 2.0.
- Documentation: https://docs.jsonrpc.ru
- PyPI Releases: https://pypi.org/project/jsonrpc-py
- Source Code: https://gitlab.com/jsonrpc/jsonrpc-py
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
jsonrpc-py-2.5.1.tar.gz (22.1 kB view hashes)