Process JSON-RPC requests in Python 2.7 and 3.3+.
from jsonrpcserver import methods
if __name__ == '__main__':
Full documentation is at jsonrpcserver.readthedocs.io.
See also: jsonrpcclient
3.4.2 (Jun 9, 2017)
convert_camel_case with array params
3.4.1 (Oct 4, 2016)
- Disable logging in config
- Performance improved
- Fix async batch requests
3.4.0 (Sep 27, 2016)
- Added asyncio support. (Python 3.5+)
- Added a methods object to the jsonrpcserver module (so you can import
jsonrpcserver.methods, rather than instantiating your own).
- Added methods.dispatch().
3.3.4 (Sep 22, 2016)
- Fix Methods.serve_forever in python 2 (thanks @bplower)
3.3.3 (Sep 15, 2016)
- Updated method of logging exception (thanks @bplower)
3.3.2 (Aug 19, 2016)
- Pass Methods named args onto MutableMapping
- Remove unused logger
3.3.1 (Aug 5, 2016)
- Allow passing dict to Methods constructor
3.3.0 (Aug 5, 2016)
- A basic HTTP server has been added.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.