Build dashboards using Jupyter Notebooks
jupyter-flex: Dashboards for Jupyter
Build dashboard using Jupyter Notebooks.
- Use Markdown headers and Jupyter Notebook cell tags to define the dashboard layout and its components
- Flexible and easy way to specify row and column based layouts
- Use nbconvert to create static reports
- Use Voila to start a live Jupyter Kernel for fully dynamic applications
- Support for Jupyter widgets
pip install jupyter-flex
Learn more in the jupyter-flex documentation.
How to Contribute
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.