Easily create Dashboards using Jupyter Notebooks
jupyter-flex: Easy interactive dashboards for Jupyter
Use Jupyter Notebooks to quickly create interactive dashboards.
- Use Markdown headers and Jupyter Notebook cell tags to define the dashboard layout and its components
- Flexible and easy way to specify row and column based layouts
- Use nbconvert to create static reports
- Use Voila to start a live Jupyter Kernel for fully dynamic applications
- Support for Jupyter widgets
Inspired by Flex Dashboards.
pip install jupyter-flex
Learn more in the jupyter-flex documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jupyter-flex-0.6.4.tar.gz (7.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|