A collection of helpers for Jupyter/IPython
This collection of Jupyter helpers will help you to:
- Play a sound once the computations have finished (or failed)
- Integrate the notifications with your OS (ready for GNOME shell)
- Enable auto-completion for rpy2 (great for using ggplot2!)
- Summarize dictionaries and other structures in a nice table
- Selectively import from other notebooks
- Scroll to the recently executed cell on error or when opening the notebook
- Use interactive (following) tail for long outputs
The detailed description is in preparation.
For basic functionality:
pip3 install jupyter_helpers
To include interactive widgets:
pip3 install ipywidgets jupyter labextension install @jupyter-widgets/jupyterlab-manager
To use advanced GNOME integration, run setup.sh script from the installation directory (PRs welcome to propose a better setup procedure).
To check if you have required system libraries for the better GNOME integration, see notify-send.sh repository.
Auto-completion in R cells:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jupyter_helpers-0.1.1.tar.gz (7.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|