Save and load notebooks to local-storage
Jupyter Offline Notebook
Save and load notebooks to local-storage, even if you've lost your connection to the server.
pip install jupyter-offlinenotebook
This should automatically enable the extension. If it is not listed in
jupyter nbextension list install and enable it:
jupyter nbextension install --py jupyter_offlinenotebook --sys-prefix jupyter nbextension enable --py jupyter_offlinenotebook --sys-prefix
There are three new icons to:
- download the in-memory (browser) state of the notebook
- save the in-memory state of the notebook to local-storage
- load a notebook from local-storage
Saving and loading uses the path of the current notebook
This extension is still in development. It is only tested on Firefox.
There are several major limitations including:
- The size of downloaded notebooks is limited by the browser.
- Only the path of the notebook within Jupyter Notebook is used. If you have multiple notebook environments on the same domain the notebooks may have the same path.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size jupyter-offlinenotebook-0.0.2.tar.gz (2.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for jupyter-offlinenotebook-0.0.2.tar.gz