Collection of Django apps to manage a clusters
Cluster account management tool.
Karaage is a cluster account management tool. It can manage users and projects in a cluster and can store the data in various backends.
- Can store user information and/or posix account information in LDAP/Active Directory/passwd file.
- Email notifications.
- Auto account creation - Allow project leaders to manage their users.
- Applications work flow - Users can apply for accounts and be approved by project leaders.
- Usage reporting. Report on a per institute, per project or per user for CPU usage.
- Track usage of software and versions. Keep track of what software (and version) and type of jobs a user is running.
Karaage is a complicated application and has more then one source repository:
Anything else not in this list has not been touched in years, and may not be still relevant.
- karaage-usage: The karaage-usage plugin provides monitoring of usage information.
- karaage-applications: This plugin allows users to self register accounts with Karaage.
- karaage-software: Keep track of installed software applications.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|karaage-5.0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (725.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Apr 26, 2018|
|karaage-5.0.5.tar.gz (548.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 26, 2018|