Karoo Array Telescope pointing coordinate library
Coordinate library for the MeerKAT project, providing astronomical coordinate transformations, antenna pointing models, correlator delay models, source flux models and basic source catalogues, using an existing coordinate library such as PyEphem to do the low-level calculations.
- Improve UVW coordinates by using local and not global North (#46)
- Allow different target with same name in Catalogue (#44)
- Add support for polarisation in flux density models (#38)
- Fix tab completion in Catalogue (#39)
- More Python 3 and flake8 cleanup (#43)
- The GitHub repository is now public as well
- Support Python 3 (#36)
- Improve DelayCorrection, adding description string and offset (#37)
- Resolve issue with ska-sa/katdal#85 - SensorData rework (#34)
- Initial release of katpoint
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|katpoint-0.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (93.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|katpoint-0.8.tar.gz (76.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|