Common code used by services that make up the MeerKAT Science Data Processor, such as a common logging setup
Common code for MeerKAT Science Data Processor services
This contains common code used by services that make up the Science Data Processor subsystem of the MeerKAT radio telescope. It includes
- A common logging setup, which examines environment variables to configure some logging options and specify a server to receive logs in Graylog format.
- An extension to
argparseto receive command-line options via katsdptelstate.
- Signal handlers to restart the process and adjust log levels.
- Utilities to simplify integration with aiomonitor.
- A simple wrapper around netifaces to get the IP address of a network interface.
- Resolve logging destination at startup (#33)
telstate_endpointattribute to argparse result (#29)
- Add a custom log field with timestamp in microsecond precision (#21)
- Add pre-commit hooks
First public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
katsdpservices-1.2.tar.gz (16.1 kB view hashes)
Hashes for katsdpservices-1.2-py3-none-any.whl