Bulma-based theme for Kaybee
Kaybee is a Sphinx system for knowledge bases. kaybee_bulma is a theme for Kaybee with the following goals:
- Based on the Bulma CSS framework
- Uses no HTML/CSS/JS from Sphinx
- Uses a modern toolchain (npm, SASS, webpack)
- Delivers a fast, attractive, mobile-oriented, and (later) offline web experience with unique capabilities
How To Release
Releases are driven by Travis. When a push is done with a tag, the Travis build notices the tag and triggers the PyPI update. (Non-tagged pushes don’t trigger the PyPI part of .travis.yml.)
- Commit everything.
- Bump the version using
- bumpversion patch: 0.1.0 -> 0.1.1.dev0
- bumpversion release: 0.1.1.dev0 -> 0.1.1
- bumpversion minor: 0.1.1 -> 0.2.0.dev0
- bumpversion dev: 0.2.0.dev0 -> 0.2.0.dev1
- bumpversion release: 0.2.0.dev1 -> 0.2.0#. Tag the release.
- Commit, tag, push.
- Run bumpversion to go back to dev
- Run gitchangelog > CHANGES.rst to generate the history that goes into the package. Tip: Use the commit message prefixes from their reference
- Commit, push (so people can see the history.)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for kaybee_bulma-0.2.31-py3-none-any.whl