Library for using the Apple News API
kcrw.apple_news is a simple library for using the Apple News API from Python 2 or 3 (>= 2.7 or >= 3.5).
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://kcrwapple-news.readthedocs.io.
- Provides support for making signed API requests to the Apple News Publisher API
- Includes suport for “Read Channel”, “Create Article”, “Update Article”, “Read Article Information”, “Delete Article” API calls as well making generic signed requests.
- Provides a command line tool apple_news_api for making API calls directly.
- Fix namespace package issues
- Fixes to support applications that pin six < 1.12.0
- Include response error codes and data in custom exception.
- Fix bumpversion error
- Fix botched package release
- First release on PyPI
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kcrw.apple_news-0.2.4.tar.gz (104.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|