A simple keylogger for Windows, Linux and Mac
Keylogger is simple keylogger for Windows, Linux and Mac.
The following instructions will install Keylogger with pip Python package manager.
This installs the latest stable, released version.
$ pip install keylogger
How to run it
keylogger command, it'll start to log your strokes:
$ keylogger RECORD extension version 1.13
The Keylogger is now running! It will log your strokes to the file you specified. Stop it by hitting the grave key (Thats the one under escape on a standard keyboard).
Keylogger has several options that can be used to change output log file and change its cancel key:
--log-file output.og: File path to use as the log file. Default is current directory.
--cancel-key: The key that uses as the cancel key, default is '`'.
--clean-log: clean the log file first, default is No.
Some uses of a keylogger are:
- Business Administration: Monitor what employees are doing.
- School/Institutions: Track keystrokes and log banned words in a file.
- Personal Control and File Backup: Make sure no one is using your computer when you are away.
- Parental Control: Track what your children are doing.
- Self analysis
- Fixed typo
- Add CHANGES file and update
setup.pyfile - Thanks @GreatBahram
- Add python package structure - Thanks @GreatBahram
- Add CLI for
keylogger- Thanks @GreatBahram
- Update Readme file- Thanks @GreatBahram
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for keylogger-2.7.3-py3-none-any.whl