Plone add-on product to define a glossary.
kitconcept.glossary is a Plone add-on product to define a glossary.
This package is inspired by PloneGlossary.
- As editor, I can add a glossary
- As editor, I can add a glossary item to a glossary
- As user, I can see a glossary term definition
- As administrator, I can choose if a user should see a tooltip for a glossary term
As editor, I can add a glossary
As user, I can see a glossary term definition
As administrator, I can choose if a user should see a tooltip for a glossary term
Install kitconcept.glossary by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = kitconcept.glossary
and then run “bin/buildout”.
If you are having issues, please let us know.
- Python 2.7 or 3.7
Run Static Code Analysis:
Run Unit / Integration Tests:
Run Robot Framework based acceptance tests:
The development of this plugin has been kindly sponsored by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Developed by kitconcept.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Make the ‘@glossary_terms’ restapi endpoint context-sensitive and available only to ‘IGlossary’ containers [tiberiuichim]
- Don’t purge behaviors [csenger]
- Re-release 1.0.0a13 as final. [timo]
- Fix exception when process description field in the view for Python 3. [rodfersou]
- Add letter subheadings and “All” link to glossary list. [csenger]
- Show all variants in glossary view. [csenger]
- Remove description from glossary view. [csenger]
- Recompile mo files in buildout. [csenger]
- Make sure the indexed description is unicode, not ElementUnicodeResult. [csenger]
- Fix Glossary title and description. [timo]
- Don’t run the highlighter on edit forms as it will remove the term text from form fields. [csenger]
- Fix the templates to run in that don’t have ATContentTypes. [csenger]
- Use an unminified build with debug output for now. [csenger]
- Fix German translation for Glossary description. [timo, csenger]
- Update German translations. [timo]
- Black. [timo]
- Use Portal Transforms transformation to generate glossary entries. [csenger]
- Show definition in list view with configurable truncation. [csenger]
- Rename ‘Term’ to ‘GlossaryTerm’. [timo]
- Add ‘Glossary’ type to displayed_types that show up in the navigation. [timo]
- The default exclude_from_navigation behavior always return default value as False, and the adapter supposed to give tha hability to change the default value to True is broken. The behavior is being override here with defaut value as True to always exclude from navigation the Term items (same behavior as Producst.PloneGlossary). [rodfersou]
- Add support for Archetypes. [rodfersou]
- Initial release. [kitconcept]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kitconcept.glossary-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (79.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size kitconcept.glossary-1.1.0.tar.gz (269.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for kitconcept.glossary-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for kitconcept.glossary-1.1.0.tar.gz