Standardizing soccer tracking- and event data
kloppy: standardizing soccer tracking- and event data
klop·pen (klopte, heeft geklopt) - juist zijn; overeenkomen, uitkomen met: dat klopt, dat kan kloppen is juist; dat klopt als een zwerende vinger dat is helemaal juist
What is it?
kloppy is a Python package providing (de)serializers for soccer tracking- and event data, standardized data models, filters, and transformers designed to make working with different tracking- and event data like a breeze. It aims to be the fundamental building blocks for loading, filtering and tranforming tracking- and event data.
Here are just a few of the things that kloppy does well:
- Directly load Public datasets to get started right away.
- Understandable Standardized models for tracking- and event datasets
- Out-of-the-box (De)serializing tracking- and event data from different sources into standardized models and vice versa
- Flexible pitch dimensions transformer for changing a dataset pitch dimensions from one to another (eg OPTA's 100x100 -> TRACAB meters)
- Intelligent orientation transforming orientation of a dataset (eg from TRACAB fixed orientation to "Home Team" orientation)
- Search for complexe patterns(examples/pattern_matching/repository/README.md) in event data.
kloppy-queryto export fragments to XML file
Where to get it
The source code is currently hosted on GitHub at: https://github.com/PySport/kloppy
Installers for the latest released version are available at the Python package index.
# or PyPI pip install kloppy
The official documentation is hosted on pysport.org: https://kloppy.pysport.org
Contributing to kloppy
All contributions, bug reports, bug fixes, documentation improvements, enhancements, and ideas are welcome.
A overview on how to contribute can be found in the contributing guide.
If you are simply looking to start working with the kloppy codebase, navigate to the GitHub "issues" tab and start looking through interesting issues.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kloppy-1.5.1.tar.gz (56.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|