Koji is a system for building and tracking RPMS. The base package contains shared libraries and the command-line interface.
koji - RPM building and tracking system
Koji's goal is to provide a flexible, secure, and reproducible way to build software.
- New buildroot for each build
- Robust XML-RPC APIs for easy integration with other tools
- Web interface with SSL and Kerberos authentication
- Thin, portable command line client
- Users can create local buildroots
- Buildroot contents are tracked in the database
- Versioned data
- Comments, questions, bugs, feedback, ideas, help requests? We'd love to hear from you.
- Mailing lists:
- IRC chat: #koji on libera.chat
If you have found a bug or would like to request a new feature, please report an issue in Pagure.
The koji source code can be downloaded with git via:
git clone https://pagure.io/koji.git
You may browse code at https://pagure.io/koji
Archived releases can be found at https://pagure.io/koji/releases
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.