Kong is a simple interface to Kongregate (http://www.kongregate.com/) statistics. It was originally written to provide 360 Kid-style statistics reporting, as a small boredom-based project, and has not really grown since its inception.
>>> import kong >>> api = kong.Kongregate() >>> user = kong.User(api, "MostAwesomeDude")
No bugs currently known. Feel free to email the author or open new bugs on github.
Kong and all other files in this package are available under the terms of the MIT X11 license, reproduced in COPYING and also in the library.
- Add changelog to distribution.
- Fixed README.
- Added changelog.
- Removed print statements from library.
- Created real API objects: Kongregate, User, KongException.
- Cleaned up code, improved run times.
- Initial import.
- Added setup.py.
- Split off scripting functionality into separate script, scripts/kongregate.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kong-0.2.1.tar.gz (3.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|