Alert content type for Kotti
This is an extension to Kotti that allows you to add alerts and other notifications to your site.
Development happens at https://github.com/b4oshany/kotti_alert
To enable the extension in your Kotti site, activate the configurator:
kotti.configurators = kotti_alert.kotti_configure
If you are upgrading from a previous version you might have to migrate your database. The migration is performed with alembic and Kotti’s console script kotti-migrate. To migrate, run kotti-migrate upgrade --scripts=kotti_alert:alembic.
Contributions to kotti_alert are highly welcome. Just clone its Github repository and submit your contributions as pull requests.
- Updated the alert permission.
0.2.12 - 0.2.13
- Fixed the alembic database configuration.
0.2.7 - 0.2.11
- Bug fixes
- Improved the querying of alerts.
- Ensured that all types of alerts are shown in the alerts list.
- Improved the listing of system alerts.
- Added filtering for alert statuses.
- Fixed the filtering of alerts by user name, roles and groups.
- Added a listing page for alerts. Visit http://localhost:8080/@@all-alerts to see the list.
- Ensure that only the intended user(s) can view the alert.
0.2.0 - Official Version
- Add test cases.
- Filter alerts by user roles.
0.1.0 - Beta Version
- Create package with pcreate -s kotti kotti_alert.
- Add filter alerts by date and username.
- Track users who’ve seen the alert.
- Use cookie to disable alerts if seen.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kotti_alert-0.3.1-py2-none-any.whl (28.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size kotti_alert-0.3.1.tar.gz (20.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for kotti_alert-0.3.1-py2-none-any.whl