Utilities for Kotti
This is a toolkit library for Kotti. It adds toolkits for the following components:
- Groups and Users
- Pyramid View Renderers
- Python list function
- Kotti Content types.
Development happens at https://github.com/Collective-Kotti/kotti_toolkit
To enable the extension in your Kotti site, activate the configurator:
kotti.configurators = kotti_toolkit.kotti_configure
If you are upgrading from a previous version you might have to migrate your database. The migration is performed with alembic and Kotti’s console script kotti-migrate. To migrate, run kotti-migrate upgrade --scripts=kotti_toolkit:alembic.
Contributions to kotti_toolkit are highly welcome. Just clone its Github repository and submit your contributions as pull requests.
1.0.1 - 1.0.2
- Use endswith instead of regex search when querying for principals with a particular email domain name.
- Add a create-user bin script.
- Add the following users and groups functions found in kotti_toolkit.security:
- search for groups by name using the find_group function
- search for groups and users by email domain name with the find_groups_by_email_domain and find_users_by_email_domain functions.
- Easily create groups and users with the create_group and create_user functions.
Add a csv renderer for CSV or excel output, e.g:
@view_config(name="export-users-status", permission="admin", renderer="csv") def export_users(self): req_status = self.request.params.get("status", "all")
Create package with pcreate -s kotti kotti_toolkit. [b4oshany]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kotti_toolkit-1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl (27.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for kotti_toolkit-1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl