Add an image gallery to your Kotti site
This is an extension to the Kotti CMS that allows you to add image galleries to your Kotti site.
It uses Bootstrap Image Gallery for the gallery view.
To activate the kotti_gallery add-on in your Kotti site, you need to add an entry to the kotti.configurators setting in your Paste Deploy config. If you don’t have a kotti.configurators option, add one. The line in your [app:main] section could then look like this:
kotti.configurators = kotti_gallery.kotti_configure
With this, you’ll be able to add galleries in your site.
Contributions to kotti_gallery are highly welcome. Just clone its Github repository and submit your contributions as pull requests.
kotti_gallery has 100% test coverage. Please make sure that you add tests for new features and that all tests pass before submitting pull requests. Running the test suite is as easy as running py.test from the source directory.
- Add support for remote galleries (e.g. flickr photosets).
- Pseudo-crop images with CSS to have all thumbs the same height in gallery views.
- Implement IDefaultWorkflow.
- Use Bootstrap Image Gallery.
- Add several multicolumn layouts.
- Depend on Kotti>=0.8 and its new add / edit form classes.
- Add German translation.
- Initial release.
- Copied code from kotti_image_gallery.