Readable theme from http://bootswatch.com/readable/ for Kotti
Readable theme from http://bootswatch.com/readable/ for Kotti.
To activate the kotti_theme_readable theme in your Kotti site, you need to add an entry to the kotti.configurators setting in your Paste Deploy config. If you don’t have a kotti.configurators option, add one. The line in your [app:kotti] section could then look like this:
kotti.configurators = kotti_theme_readable.kotti_configure
With this, you’ll be able to use kotti_theme_readable in your Kotti site.
- Copied in the correct CSS for the readable theme (0.3 mistakenly had CSS for Amelia theme)
- Removed reference to static in setup.py.
- Committed before packaging.
- Repackaging with setuptools-git installed.
- Initial release.
- Started with copy of kotti_theme_cyborg
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size kotti_theme_readable-0.4.tar.gz (37.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|