Distribution System Simulator based on OpenDSS
- Providing an even easier and more intuitive frontend
- Introducing measurement units through the package pint, allowing the user to worry less about errors, to delegate the burden of conversion and to correctly interpret the results without recurring to the OpenDSS docs
- Returning results in interoperable data structures and containers
- Enabling advanced analysis modes, for example:
- Exporting the network topology in a networkx graph
- Solving duty cycles that involve smart components that need to update themselves every n steps
- Providing a I/O facility based on zip packages and JSON files, allowing easier bookkeping and search and procedural generation of circuits with custom tools
- And many more!
The documentation for krangpower is available here.
Krangpower is a python 3.x package; currently, compatibility with python 2.x is not sought after.
The authors would like to thank the Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE) and the Swiss Competence Center for Energy Research - Future Swiss Electrical Infrastructure (SCCER-FURIES), for their financial and technical support to this research work.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for krangpower-0.2.5-py3-none-any.whl