Device drivers for hardware controlled by the labscript suite
the labscript suite » labscript-devices
Plugin architecture for controlling experiment hardware
A modular and extensible plugin architecture to control experiment hardware using the labscript suite.
The labscript suite supports a range of commercial and open-source hardware, and is modular by design. Adding support for new devices involves writing Python functions for a well-defined set of primitives to program instructions, and transition between buffered I/O and manual states. See the documentation for more details on adding new devices.
The following devices have been implemented in the labscript suite:†
MOGLabs Agile RF Synthesizers (ARF/XRF)
- cDAQ-9184 CompactDAQ Chassis
- PCI 6251 Multifunction I/O Device
- PCI 6533/6534 High-Speed Digital Pattern I/O
- PCI-6713 Analog Output Device
- PCI-6733 Analog Output Device
- PCI-DIO-32HS High-Speed Digital I/O
- PCIe-6363 Multifunction I/O Device
- PCIe-6738 Analog Output Device
- PXI-6733 PXI Analog Output Module
- PXIe-6361 PXI Multifunction I/O Module
- PXIe-6535 PXI Digital I/O Module
- PXIe-6738 PXI Analog Output Module
- USB-6008 Multifunction I/O Device
- USB-6229 Multifunction I/O Device
- USB-6343 Multifunction I/O Device
- Quicksyn FSW-0010 Microwave Synthesizer (formerly PhaseMatrix)
PineBlaster Open-source Digital Pattern Generator
PrawnBlaster Open-source pseudoclock based on the $4 Raspberry Pi Pico
SpinCore Programmable Pulse Generators and Direct Digital Synthesis
- FLIR cameras (e.g. FlyCapture 2) using the free PyCapture2 API (PR #71)
- Andor cameras (PR #80)
- Basler pylon (PRs #69 and #74).
- Any camera compatible with National Instruments IMAQdx (PRs #70, #72, #73, #77, #79, #83).
- This includes most cameras compliant with the GigE Vision interface standard, such as Allied Vision cameras.
† We do not endorse the use of any particular hardware.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for labscript_devices-3.1.1-py3-none-any.whl