A toolbox for asyncio services
What is later?
later is a play on Async not happening now but at some point in the future. It was also an awesome name for a toolkit for writing AsyncIO applications. The batteries if you will for AsyncIO.
later offers the following functions:
- asyncio Event enhancements
- BiDirectionalEvent - Back channel of information for the setter to ensure the waiter has called wait() a second time
- asyncio Task enhancements
- Watcher - Watch tasks and ensure they don’t die - take action when they do
- asyncio Unittesting enhancements
- TestCase - Use in place of IsolatedAsyncioTestCase for more wins
- IsolatedAsyncioTestCase is backported for 3.7 users
later currently backports 3.8’s async_case + mock libraries for 3.7 users.
later is Apache licensed, as found in the LICENSE file
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size later-20.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (52.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size later-20.2.1.tar.gz (43.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|