LaterPay API client
LaterPay Python client.
$ pip install laterpay-client
- Install twine with $ pipsi install twine
- Determine next version number from the CHANGELOG.md (ensuring we follow SemVer)
- git flow release start $newver
- Ensure CHANGELOG.md is representative
- Update the CHANGELOG.md with the new version
- Update the version in setup.py
- Update trove classifiers in setup.py
- git flow release finish $newver
- git push --tags origin develop master
- python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel
- twine upload dist/laterpay*$newver* or optionally, for signed releases twine upload -s ...
- Bump version in setup.py to next likely version as Alpha 1 (e.g. 5.1.0a1)
- Alter trove classifiers in setup.py
- Add likely new version to CHANGELOG.md
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for laterpay_client-5.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl