A Celery based job runner
This file requires editing
Note to the author: Please add something informative to this README before releasing your software, as a little documentation goes a long way. Both README.rst (this file) and NEWS.txt (release notes) will be included in your package metadata which gets displayed in the PyPI page for your project.
You can take a look at the README.txt of other projects, such as repoze.bfg (http://bfg.repoze.org/trac/browser/trunk/README.txt) for some ideas.
- Remove unused unittest2 from tests_require.
- Avoid traceback reference cycles in JobRunner.runJobHandleError.
- Reduce “Scheduling retry” log message to INFO, since messages at WARNING and above trigger OOPSes in Launchpad and this isn’t really a warning anyway.
- Add Python 3 support (requires celery >= 4.3).
- Add tox testing support.
- Support and require oops >= 0.0.11.
- Support celery >= 4.0.
- Support and require celery >= 3.0.
- Only run the job if its is_runnable property is True.
- Add indirection to user error handling to avoid oopses if the Job is security-proxied.
- Tweak clear_queues
- Specify specific kombu and celery versions
- Rename inspect_queues to clear_queues
- New script: clear-queues
- Comment updates
- Shorter timeout for drain_queues
- No code changes.
- Support list_queued for celery tasks.
- removed: manage RabbitMQ server via testresources, instead of using system rabbit
- manage RabbitMQ server via testresources, instead of using system rabbit
- new script jobrunnerctl
- Support fast lane/slow lane queues
- Support retry_error_types even when security-proxied
- Updates to support running via celery in Launchpad
Release date: 15-Mar-2012
- Initial reelease
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.