The Launchpad SSH server.
This is a restricted SSH server which can authenticate against Launchpad over XML-RPC.
The lazr.sshserver package is importable, and has a version number.
>>> import lazr.sshserver >>> print('VERSION:', lazr.sshserver.__version__) VERSION: ...
NEWS for lazr.sshserver
- Stop using deprecated twisted.conch.checkers.SSHPublicKeyDatabase.
- Add Python 3 support.
- Add support-in-principle for authenticating using ECDSA or Ed25519 keys; this also requires a sufficient version of Twisted (which at the time of writing supports ECDSA but not Ed25519) and support in the Launchpad authserver.
- Fix regression in 0.1.5: restore support for unsigned queries for whether publickey authentication would be acceptable.
- Stop using deprecated PyCrypto-based attributes of twisted.conch.ssh.keys.Key.
- Handle the case where Twisted fails to load the user-supplied public key.
- Work around a bug in paramiko < 2.0.0: if the most significant byte of an RSA signature is zero, then it strips leading zero bytes rather than zero-padding it to the correct length. This previously caused sporadic failures when running with Twisted >= 16.0.0, since cryptography is pickier about this than PyCrypto was.
- Require gmpy for better twisted.conch performance.
- Fix starting a lazr.sshserver.service.Factory with moduli_path=None.
- Add moduli file handling to lazr.sshserver.service, needed to support the diffie-hellman-group-exchange-* key exchange algorithms.
- Drop install-time dependency on bzr, although it is still required to run the test suite.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lazr.sshserver-0.1.10.tar.gz (29.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|