An IDE, PIM and Outliner
The highlights of Leo 6.7.0
The 6.7.0 version denotes significant changes to Leo's code base.
- Leo now requires Python 3.9 or later.
- Enhance leoserver.py to support leoInteg and leoJS.
- Importers no longer generate underindented escape strings.
- Delete all of Leo's cover- and test- commands.
- Allow unit tests to run with the Qt gui.
- Several mass code updates:
- Annotate Leo's core files and important plugins.
- Simplify all of Leo's importers.
- Speed Leo's redraw code by rewriting Leo's icon drawing logic.
- Retire Tk indices, except in unit tests.
- The usual assortment of minor bug fixes.
- 6.7.0 Issues: https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A6.7.0+
- 6.7.0 Pull Requests: https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pulls?q=is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.7.0
- Video tutorials
- Leo on GitHub
- What people are saying about Leo
- A web page that displays .leo files
- More links
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.