An IDE, PIM and Outliner
Leo is an IDE, outliner and PIM.
The highlights of Leo 6.7.4
Warning: breaking changes to Leo's api
p.get_UNL returns gnx-based unls. Previously it returned path-based gnxs. See the first comment of PR #3424 for full details.
- PR #3215 and #3424: gnx-based unls (clickable links). These links will break only if the original node is deleted.
- @string unl-status-kind = gnx
- @bool full-unl-paths = True
- @data unl-path-prefixes
- PR #3330: Improve importers for C, C++, and cython.
- PR #3345: Improve importer architecture.
- PR #3363 & #3379: Improve c.recursiveImport.
- PR #3376: Improve python importer.
Large code changes
- PR #3365: Simplify mypy annotations (128 files).
- PR #3367: Import Callable from collections.abc instead of typing (50 files).
Retire three plugins
PR #3215: Retire the settings_finder, backlink, and quickMove plugins.
50+ issues and 70+ pull requests.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.