Library for communicating with pebbles over pebble protocol
libpebble2 is a python library for interacting with Pebble devices. It:
- Supports connections to Pebble QEMU instances and to watches via the Pebble mobile app or Bluetooth serial.
- Supports connection to watches running both 2.x and 3.x firmware on aplite or basalt hardware
- Provides automatic serialisation and deserialisation of pebble protocol messages
- Asynchronous information is provided by a usable event system
- Features a simple DSL for defining new message types
- Provides ready-made implementations several Pebble Protocol services, including BlobDB and app installation
- Works on Python 2.7 and 3.4
pip install libpebble2
Or, grab the source from https://github.com/pebble/libpebble2 and:
python setup.py install
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size libpebble2-0.0.26.tar.gz (40.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|