Easy-to-use logging-configuration using a logging.yml-file.
libranet_logging is an easy to use logging-configuration reading the configuration for loggers, handlers, filters and formatters from a logging.yml-file.
- git-repository: https://github.com/Libranet/libranet_logging
- changelog: <url>
- sphinx-docs: <url>
- code-coverage: <url>
- pypi: <url>
Why use logging?
Logfiles are your best-friend
- during development, where debugmode is developmentmode
- more important: while running in PRD, - it shows how the application is being used, by whom, and if it’s successfull - allows to become pro-active. There is no need to wait for bugreports from users.
- most important: during urgent troubleshooting on PRD (AKA panic-mode) - heisenbugs, difficult to reproduce.
Goal of libranet_logging
Make it as easy as possible to enable and properly use the full power of the python logging-framework
- python logging-module contains:
- loggers, hierarchical
- handlers - formatters - filters
Think of logger=message-channel, handler=subscriber to a channel
Minimize the need to make changes in code
Move all config out of code and into a config-file “logging.yml”
- logging to a file should be as simple as:
- >>> import logging >>> logging.getLogger('panicmode')
load logging-configuration from a yaml-config
validate yaml-file for missing keys, invalid values
configurable via env-variables - sane defaults if env-var is not set
when logging to console, have colorized logging, - but nowhere else - configurable colors (avoid blue on black)
add sample email-logger
add sample syslog-logger
avoid empty files that will remain empty - cleanup dedicated file-handlers based on root-loglevel
future ideas: - integrate with kibana - log as json, structlog
in code throw out all - formatting, - handler-config, - setting loglevel - debug-flags like:if DEBUG: log.debug(....)
- Fix logo. [WVH]
- Add .gitlab-ci.yml [WVH]
- Fix error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'libranet_logging.version'. [WVH]
- Move __version__-attribute to __init__. [WVH]
- Package libranet_logging forked from WVH’s unreleased package. [WVH]
Add docstrings and type-hinting.
Fix a series of issues reported by pylint.
Change function-signature of libranet_logging.yaml.read_yml: change vars into variables to avoid shadowing the buitlin vars()-function:
>>> config = read_yaml(path, vars=None) >>> config = read_yaml(path, variables=None)
- Add version.py with a __version__-attribute, rework version-management.
- In setup.py set minimum-requirements for cerberus >=1.3.1. [WVH]
- In sphinx-docs, add link to coverage-report on https://example.com/docs/libranet_logging-coverage [WVH]
- In Makefile add step`` copy-cov`` to copy coverage-report to apache-webdirectory. [WVH]
- In libranet_logging.yaml.read_yaml cdefault vars to empty dicts when not provided. [WVH]
- In libranet_logging.logconfig.logging_schema rename valueschema to valuesrules to avoid DeprecationWarnings. [WVH]
Make libranet_logging.yaml.read_yaml compatible with PyYAML 5.1, but keep backwards-compatibility with older versions. [WVH] Cfr:
- https://github.com/yaml/pyyaml/blob/master/CHANGES - https://github.com/yaml/pyyaml/pull/257 - https://github.com/yaml/pyyaml/wiki/PyYAML-yaml.load(input)-Deprecation
Add support for simple string-formatting in the loggin.yml. [WVH]
Use isort to manage the imports. Add isort-config to setup.cfg. [WVH]
Introduce environment-variable PYTHON_CONSOLE_FORMATTER to select which console-formatter to use. [WVH]
Rename colored-console-formatter into console_color and add console_bw-formatter for simpe black & white logging in the console. [WVH]
Add flask_wtf-handler in default logging.yml. [WVH]
If the log-directory does not yet exist, we now create it. [WVH]
We should have a user-specific default location to avoid interference between users. The log-directory will be first taken from th direct function-parameters, then from the logging.yml if present. If not present, from the env-var PYTHON_LOG_CONFIG, and in case of no env-var we default to $HOME/logs instead of var/tmp/python. [WVH]
Support setting the log-directory via the initialize-function. [WVH]
Fix failing test test_initialize_without_logging_tree. It was failing when the env-var PYTHON_ENABLE_LOGGING_TREE was not set. [WVH]
Fix failing test of the click-command cli.print_logging_tree. [WVH]
Add new testing-dependency pytest-click. [WVH]
Convert cli.print_logging_tree to a click-command, accepting an optional path-argument. If the environment-variable PYTHON_LOG_CONFIG is set, we use that value as the path-default. [WVH]
Add click as a new dependency. [WVH]
Add documentation about unittesting. [WVH]
We now support arrays in environment-variables. Environment-variables containing a ; are now converted to a list similar to the default value if that env-variable was not set. [WVH]
Fix filters.RegexFilter to use search() instead of match(). Cfr. https://docs.python.org/3/library/re.html#search-vs-match [WVH]
Add passing unit-tests. [WVH]
In initialize() allow Path-parameters as input instead of only string-paths. [WVH]
Generally make the code robust in case of loading a logging.yml with schema-errors. [WVH]
Add console-entrypoint libranet-logging-print-logging-tree to initialize the logging and print the logging-tree to the standard output. Add corresponding function in new libranet_logging.cli-module. [WVH]
Add function-paramater use_print=False to logconfig.show_logging_tree to enable printing to standard output instead of logging to the configured loggers. [WVH]
If we call initialize() without providing a path of setting the environmant-variable PYTHON_LOG_CONFIG, we now use the default logging.yml shipped with this libranet_logging-package. [WVH]
Add logger libranet_logging to our default logging.yml. [WVH]
Instantiate the correct logger using __name__ instead of logging to the root-logger. [WVH]
Add recommonmark and update docs.conf.py to allow markdown in docs. Cfr.https://recommonmark.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ [WVH]
In setup.py and docs/pip-requirements add sphinx-related dependencies. [WVH]
Simplify public api:
- Rename function loglevel.create_loglevel into loglevel.create.
- Rename function logconfig.initialize_logging into logconfig.initialize.
Run Black on the code. Black is a code-formatter for Python. Cfr. https://github.com/ambv/black [WVH]
Add some basic Sphinx-based documentation. [WVH]
Factor out creating new loglevels into its own loglevel-module. [WVH]
Factor out logging-filters into its own filters-module. [WVH]
Add third-party dependency colorlog. This is not a code-dependency but rather a dependency of logging.yml. [WVH]
Add third-party dependencies cerberus, logging_tree and PyYAML. [WVH]
Move logging-related code from libdl.utils into its own libranet_logging-package. [WVH]
Package created via cookiecutter templates/cookiecutter-libranet-python-package. [Wouter Vanden Hove <email@example.com>]
- Wouter Vanden Hove <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for libranet_logging-1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl